Definition of what CRM means:
Different Types of CRM - On Premise v/s. On Demand CRM
On Premise CRM
- Its licensed, on-site, or in-house CRM application which is housed at a client's location
- Deployment or new Enhancements takes Time
- Implementation & Maintenance Cost is high
- Business gets highly impacted in case of any Disaster
On Demand CRM
- Its hosted on Cloud & no installation required at client’s location
- Easy & faster to deploy. New Enhancement can be incorporated easily without affecting existing features
- Implementation & Maintenance Cost is very low
- Impacts are low compared to On Premise CRM
How can CRM help you achieve your company's goal?
CRM connect's the different teams of an organization & provide a 360-degree customer view to all employees. It helps increase productivity, enhances communication, which, in turn, improves your customer service.